Sunday, June 14, 2015

#11 - Wait & See

My weekend revolved around waiting for people coming to see my place. I had a couple come by yesterday and a single girl come by today. Both encounters were pleasant, and I really have no idea how you are supposed to read these situations. When I was looking 15 years ago the places I looked at were either empty or the owner wasn't home. I actually like being around for these showings. After saying hello I've been going outside to give them some time inside and then I've come back a couple of minutes later in order to answer any questions that they might have and to also sell them on all of the upgrades and improvements that I've done to the place over the years. At this point I'm not sure what I'm paying my agent for...

It feels good to have people looking at the place. At this point it's really out of my hands which is kind of a relief. Now I wait for an offer and decide whether or not to take it. I'm pretty set on staying close to my asking price since the more money I have in my pocket when I go to Las Vegas the better. A big financial cushion will really make job hunting a lot less stressful.

With the worry of getting the house "show ready" I can now relax a bit and start the count down for S.'s visit here in less than 2 weeks!

Next: It's Happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment