Monday, May 25, 2015

#9 - Autopilot

While loading boxes into the storage unit recently I became aware of the fact that my actions over the past few weeks have been very spontaneous and reactive. From having the bathroom renovated to the floor refinishing and the storage unit it feels like a hand has been guiding me. It seems like I'm doing these things without much thought. I wouldn't say that I'm being careless though; I'd say it's more that I am doing what I need to do to get to Las Vegas and my subconscious is leading the way. It was an odd feeling. Aware of it now I seem a little more in tune with what I am doing.

Today I'm clearing out the living room for the floor refinishing later this week. After that the place will be ready to show. Things have been quiet on the real estate agent side but I assume that is because she knows that I am in the midst of getting the house ready.

I've also had a couple of conversations with friends (in person and on-line) about moving to Las Vegas. The updates on my (other) social media account have clued my more astute friends in to what I'm planning. They've all been great, encouraging conversations and they've made me even more sure of my decision.

Now almost ready to show my house the next few weeks should be very, very interesting.

Next: Decluttered

No comments:

Post a Comment